Imagine owning 40 acres of land at the base of one of Northern Nevada’s highest mountains, Pilot Peak. Standing on your land, you are surrounded by 360 degrees of unbelievable northeastern Nevada wilderness, the beautiful Pilot Range, and the Utah border – all within eyeshot. As you gaze in awe at the wild horses that live in this area and frequent the landscape, you are taken back to a time when the world was much simpler.
Sound like a fantasy? Think again. Make this land your reality today.
Fly into Pilot Creek Airport or drive from West Wendover, NV (30 miles), or Salt Lake City (3 hours). Surrounded on all sides by BLM land, you will be the sole private property owner in the middle of a sea of government trust land – also yours to enjoy. Think of it as a bonus 320 total acres to the north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest surrounding your private homestead.
Access is via a “jeep trail” that runs right through the property (see topo map). There are no recorded road easements to this property, but if you are seeking adventure, and are really looking for a piece of property that is off-grid, this land is for you. 4×4 vehicles are recommended to access but not necessary. As always, please verify access with the county during your due diligence.
Campers, RV, Mobile homes, and Modular structures are allowable. Treat this as a hunting base camp, or just keep it in its natural state to enjoy as a weekend getaway from Salt Lake City, Elko, or Twin Falls, ID.
Why are you still thinking about this? Get out there and enjoy your land!
Discounted Cash Price: $8,200
• SIZE: 40.010 +/- acres
• APN#: 075-010-030
• LEGAL DESCRIPTION: T36N, R70E Section 33 Mountain meadow Ranches Parcel #1030
• GPS (approx.): Lat : -114.0491, 40.9592
• GENERAL ELEVATION: 5000 ft.
• TYPE OF TERRAIN: level- rolling
• ZONING: rural/open
• POWER: No
• PHONE: No
• WATER: no. must install well or holding tank.
• SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
• ROADS: dirt “jeep trail”. Buyer should verify access with the county.
• PROPERTY TAX: $56 a year
• CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $249
• TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
• ASSOCIATION DUES: none
• PLAT MAP:
• TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear .
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/HkXyjRYvMBN2
Discounted Cash Price: $8,200
How it Works:
Buy this property in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 – Click “Send Purchase Information” to make your payment and doc fee payment.
STEP 2 – The closing documents will be sent to you thereafter to review and e-sign.
STEP 3 – We will create the new deed and record the property in your name!
What costs are included in my initial investment?
– Your initial investment consists of your document processing fee which covers all of the paperwork, legal documents and recording fees involved in completing a clean and legal land transference.
Why pay cash for the property rather than making monthly payments?
– Monthly payments are a great option for anyone who wants to start investing today, but does not have plans to use their land immediately. The main reason to pay cash is for the ability to get the land transferred into your name so that you can begin using it or building on it right away. Big discounts are also available for cash buyers!
When is my first monthly payment due?
– Your first monthly payment is due approximately 30 days from the time you sign the sale contract and loan documents and submit your initial investment (aka your closing date).
What can I build or put on the property?
– Most counties have a rule against wheels (mobile homes, RVs, etc), but not all. We recommend calling the county zoning department to be sure! There are a ton of great options for foundation homes you may not have considered: tiny homes on foundations (depending on the minimum home-size allowances), modular homes, etc.
In some cases, yurts are allowed as full-time residences, as long as they have been approved by an engineer to meet building codes.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us!